Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sew-Inspiration Sunday....

Wandering around in blogland this morning I found this absolutely gorgeous Cathedral Window Pillow at Bearpaw

Bearpaw

The "Windows" are made from vintage embroidered linens which are surrounded by a white that just makes them pop. It is So. Sweet.  Now, who has some doileys or other embroidered items lingering in their wardrobe, that might be treasured but are not really right for your house. Me! That's who!!

Now Bearpaw mentions a tutorial at Hyena In Petticoat's that I had already bookmarked, and I have some linens. But... I also have a to-do list and a Want-To-Do list. Both lists seem to grow longer everyday, the more I see the more I want to make. Does anyone else have this problem?  

I'm sorry I don't have any photo's for you but I wanted to share today and didn't have any time to ask permission. I hope you've been inspired like I was.

No comments: